Our first fuel stop $116 and we're ready to hit the road toward home.
From SC to TN 150 miles. Terry drove the interstate and with the rear and side cameras, along with the mirrors, no trouble.
When we got off I-40 to take Hwy 411 to Sevierville, there was road construction and we missed our turn. We pulled over in the only parking lot, looked at our GPS, and decided to cross our fingers on a route to get back to the hwy. We went 2 blks turned left and found it was now a dead end! Had to unhook the toad to turn around and decided to drive separately, past construction, and then hook up again. I drove the coach on a hilly winding narrow hwy about 10 miles before coming to a gravel "parking lot" (?) on the side of the road. A dozen cars were happy that we pulled off and Terry and I took to the task of hooking up the toad again. Back on the road with me driving and I pulled over twice to be kind to the line behind me. Got into Sevierville and the traffic! Three lanes bumper to bumper! At one stop two guys in a SUV were yelling at me so I opened the window and they said, "Nice rig! Is that 2 bedrooms?" I said no, smiled and said, two bathrooms." They laughed, gave me thumbs up and moved on.
Our third night is in Waldens Creek Campground of Pigeon Forge, TN and Terry is doing a great job on the windshield.


